WNA membership provides you with products, programs and services to save you time and money!
Pricing discounts from more than 150 vendors (Care Purchasing Services)
Pricing discounts from more than 250 vendors through WNA partner Care Purchasing Services. Acting as your personal shopper, CPS will help you find savings on everything from office and cleaning supplies to food purchases, medical supplies, cell phones and more. Easy to access and holds great savings potential for your organization and employees. CPS will even take a look at your current invoices and do an “apples to apples” comparison to see where they can save you money! See a complete list of supplies and bulk purchasing options.
Discounted job postings at WNA’s Career Center
The WNA Career Center is the go to spot for both nonprofit job seekers and nonprofit employers in Wisconsin. Our career center boasts over 1000 individual job views per month along with the ability for job seekers to post their resumes for you (the employer) to view. Job seekers can set up alerts on the Career Center so, when a job matching their criteria is posted, they are informed about it. As a member of WNA, you receive the following benefits with the job board:
- Discounted pricing on all job position packages
- Occasional coupons on different upgrades and additional packages
- Option to expand your job search beyond Wisconsin through our connections with other job boards
- A variety of additions including banner ads, Diversity and Veteran upgrades, along with TalentBoost and collective network upgrades
Discounted Add on Option for Access To GrantStation
Do you struggle to identify new funding sources? Does the lack of time limit your ability to submit grant requests? Do you have a grants strategy for 2017? These are significant issues that many nonprofit organizations struggle to overcome. Beginning November 15, Wisconsin Nonprofits Association is partnering with GrantStation to help keep your organization financially healthy by building a strong grantseeking strategy. GrantStation provides the tools for you to find new grant sources, build a strong grantseeking program, and write winning grant proposals. Your annual access ($699 value) is only $75.00 per year, thanks to your membership with Wisconsin Nonprofits Association! This is lower than any promotional rate available. Stay tuned for updates. Click here to learn more about GrantStation. Click here to purchase a year subscription to GrantStation at this marked down rate.
Fast Tracked access to TechSoup
The Wisconsin Nonprofits Association, in partnership with the TechSoup, is excited to announce that as a WNA member, your organization has been fast-tracked to receive software and hardware donations through TechSoup’s technology discount program.
TechSoup helps nonprofits get and use technology. Since 1987, more than 700,000 nonprofits, libraries, foundations, and religious organizations have received technology donations through TechSoup.
Through their bulk services, TechSoup is able to quickly register your organization and provide you with login credentials to access products and services from over 80 donating technology partners.
Nonprofits have saved thousands of dollars through TechSoup’s programs—funds that can be reinvested in your relevant services.
Unemployment Services Trust (UST)
We partner with Unemployment Services Trust (UST) to help our members lower the cost of unemployment at your nonprofit. UST is a grantor Trust, owned by its members, and has spent the past 30 years helping nonprofits carefully manage their claims costs through ongoing education, expert claims management, and reserve building. UST can help you save on unemployment costs through a tax alternative called "direct reimbursing" and offers additional services that can help you minimize paperwork burdens and maintain HR best practices:
- Eligible nonprofits can receive up to 60% in savings compared to their state unemployment tax
- Receive one-on-one advice and claims monitoring services from your state-specific claims representative, as well as 100% representation at claims hearings
- The UST HR Workplace provides you with exclusive access to many invaluable resources: an expert HR Hotline, an HR document library, and a multitude of online employee compliance and training courses
- UST’s latest member benefit, CareerArc, provides tools that help displaced employees find a job sooner—lowering unemployment costs while establishing goodwill with former employees.
National Council of Nonprofits Access
Through WNA’s affiliation with the National Council of Nonprofits, you are part of a national network of policy tracking that prevents threats to the nonprofits sector and provides shared services that build the capacity of nonprofits to operate in increasingly complex and challenging environments. Services you receive include:
- Bi-weekly Nonprofit Advocacy Matters e-newsletters, informing you of important public policy issues and developments facing nonprofits at the federal and state levels
Discounts on Bloomerang
Bloomerang’s powerful donor management software combines the knowledge of world-renowned fundraising professor Adrian Sargeant, communications best practices of author and speaker Tom Ahern, digital marketing insights from trusted thought-leader Kivi Leroux Miller, and the technical expertise of industry veteran Jay Love.
Bloomerang focuses on the core of constituent relationship management – the functionality that fundraisers use the most – and do not mess around with superficial bells and whistles that look good on paper, but ultimately distract from what you need to succeed.
Bloomerangs CRM is built to help you succeed.
Through WNA’s partnership with Bloomerang, you have access to the following benefits:
- A discount of 10% off of their core database fees
- Free access to their recorded webinars and upcoming webinars, hosted every week on topics ranging from donor engagement to effective board governance
- Educational resources and Group Training on their CRM to help your nonprofit succeed
Reduced Registration Fees
You will enjoy significantly reduced registration fees to all WNA’s conferences.
Wisconsin State Compensation Report at Reduced Cost
50% discount on the Wisconsin State Compensation Report published by Columbia Books every year.
In addition to the cost-saving benefits described above, your membership also supports a number of other ongoing and important activities at WNA, including: legislative monitoring at the local, state and federal levels for developments which may impact your ability to accomplish your mission; free webinars covering a variety of public policy topics, and technical assistance for nonprofits on a wide range of issues and organizational needs.
To gain access to these benefits, become a member of WNA today!